Creating, developing and integrating custom software applications which solve problems and empower organizations to reach their business objectives.
SBP Consulting, LLC has extensive experience in analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing business applications in Client Server technology with an exposure to different platforms and software systems. We work directly with customers and end users to identify business processes, rules and user requirements/needs. Building customer relationships to gain trust and address issues throughout the development lifecycle is our goal, while ensuring that all customer needs are met in a timely fashion. SBP Consulting provides customer/technical support for all applications, conduct training sessions for each application, develop, test, troubleshoot, and maintain applications while providing training sessions to end users.
SBP Consulting staff has extensive experience in:
• Microsoft .Net programming experience inVB.Net, Ado.NET, C#, Visual Studio.Net
• Converting legacy DOS system applications into the Windows Environment.
• Integrating custom reports into VB 6.0 and .NET applications using Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0.
• Creating ad-hoc reports for clients using Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0.
• Using HTML Workshop to create help files and user documentation for applications.
• Initiating and creating standards on application documentation.
• Creating standard VB forms in MS Outlook for HR applications.
• Integrating 3rd Party tools into applications (Infragistics, FoxPro, ComponentOne).
• Creating query systems, reporting systems, budget systems and several tracking systems (training, correspondence, vacant offices) for client employees.
• Integrating emailing capabilities in applications via MS Outlook.
• Analyzing database structures in order to increase system performance in Sybase, Oracle, SQL databases.
• Combining a multitude of client processes into one application, integrating various needs of individual client departments into an all-in-one software application.
• Group Lead experience in creating a training applications.
• Providing assistance and technical support for desktop applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio).
• Continuously updating user data for systems requiring historical data dumps.
• Upgrading and modifiing existing systems for users’ new or changing needs.